Monday, August 22, 2011

Note to Self and other news

Excuse me for a moment.... I need to have a stern "Come to Jesus" meetin' with myself.  Self, you set goals, you set parameters, you committed. There's no backing out now. Oh, and by the way, pizza is not your friend...stop treating it as such!

Ok, thanks...I needed to do that.....

If you haven't noticed already, I'm afraid I'll be the bearer of bad news....Summer is coming to an end. How I can tell? Nate and I have divided up Doggy Duty between us. I'm in charge of taking care of the dog and the main playmate in the morning and afternoon. This means that I am to take Lucy out first thing in the morning. I wake up at 5 am, get ready and am usually down to take the dog out around 5:30. Earlier in the summer, I enjoyed watching the sun rise as I had Lucy out. Now, I'm out there and have the back patio light on and gaze at the stars in the pitch black sky...there is no hint of light on the horizon.... the sun hasn't even thought about rising yet. It seems like summer has flown by, hasn't it? I hope you have enjoyed it!  What's your greatest moment from Summer 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog! I welcome your comments as we all are on the journey of life together.