Thursday, August 4, 2011

Exhaustion

That's the only word to describe what I'm feeling right now. I worked a 13.5 hour day yesterday and for someone that has gotten used to working 5 hours a day, it's a little difficult to put any sort of thoughts together right now. When Nate picked me up from work everything hurt. I just ached all over. It was a great event and I was so proud to be a part of it, but I was just exhausted. And yet, when I got home, I was too wired to go to sleep. I stayed up until 11:00 and then I woke up again at 1:30 thinking through it all through again. Now is the time for rejuvenation. Advice for the day: take the time to rejuvenate!


On another note, I'm very disappointed with Lucy. Her Grandma Daniel gave her a gift of 3 stuffed squeak toys back in March. She ripped the chipmunk apart first then she ripped apart the bear, but she held on to Gator. She slept with him, she wouldn't get out of her crate in the morning without grabbing him to carry around. He was her security blanket. It was very cute. She didn't rip at him, she didn't try to get out his "squeak box" but then, the day before yesterday, she started. It started with a nibble on the ear and then everything went to hell in a handbasket after that and now Gator no longer has a brain. And looking at the demise of Chipmunk and Bear (you're going to have to trust me on what they were...I know without their heads, it's a little difficult to tell....suffice it to say, the chipmunk was the brown one and it was a black bear). The future for Gator is not very bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog! I welcome your comments as we all are on the journey of life together.