Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day Off!

We're taking the day off today and headed to the baseball game! Tomorrow will prove to be busy, and maybe some of the things on the agenda for tomorrow could have been done today,b ut I'm not going to worry about it. We've been going full throttle for a while now and I need a day. to update you on this week's craziness:

1. Credit Report - I called and was on the phone for 45 minutes with the credit agency. My credit report had been merged with someone else's. So, it isn't identity theft. In fact, it will be fixed within 72 hours. 28 items will be removed from my credit report as they "unmerge" the two. I'm so thankful that it wasn't anything more!

2. Moving Company - We had two estimates yesterday and after Nate and I discussed it, we have chosen which one to go with. So now I'm in the process of notifying the others and basically saying, don't contact me again.

Things are moving right along and I'm so grateful for this day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog! I welcome your comments as we all are on the journey of life together.