Monday, January 2, 2012

Site Maintenance

You may notice that I've added a mileage tracker widget to this blog. Do you see it right there?  On the right?  Today I begin fulfilling my first resolution to run a race every month with my first day of training. Yeah, you're right....there has been a slight delay in getting started, but better late than never!  I read my friend Diana's latest post and that's where I saw her workout tracker and thought it would be great incentive to add it to my blog, so be watching as that number should consistently be moving up, up, up! 

2 comments:

  1. I'll be watching! And nudging if needed ;) Have you chosen a January race yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana, I appreciate the nudging! I have chosen a January race - it's THIS Saturday and it's a fundraiser for Haiti, which I'm pretty excited about being a part of as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog! I welcome your comments as we all are on the journey of life together.