Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Boston

We had so much fun in Boston!  We walked all over Harvard, MIT, and the North End. We walked most of the Freedom Trail and climbed all the way up (290 steps) the Bunker Hill Memorial. The food was fabulous. We enjoyed Lobster Rolls, pizza, Cajun/Mexican, etc. My favorite stop, however, would have to be the Ray and Maria Stata Building at MIT (See below). I have about 552 pictures of the building from all different angles that I will need to share at some point, but I thought I'd give you this "taste" of what I'm talking about. The trip was so smooth - the flights left on time, landed early, luggage came out early, it was just a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog! I welcome your comments as we all are on the journey of life together.