Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's Official!

So, I did it! I registered for the Chicago Marathon. I honestly went about it with much fear and trepidation, but know that registering is the first step. Today I ran 5.85K around the neighborhood at an 11 min 43 sec pace. I never had to stop. Never experienced a stitch in my side. So, things are improving greatly. Saturday I run my next race, the Hot Chocolate Hustle and I am really hoping there is some hot chocolate at the end! It's been unseasonably warm, which has made fulfilling my New Year's Resolution much easier for both January and February. We'll see about March! 

If you are interested in seeing the personal webpage I set up at Team WorldVision's website, go to Jenna's personal page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog! I welcome your comments as we all are on the journey of life together.