Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hot Chocolate Hustle

This morning I am running the Hot Chocolate Hustle. I woke up with a sore throat that seems to stretch into my ear (if that makes sense....). I also have pain in my legs from my last run. I notice that running on pavement is much harder on all of my joints than the treadmill. Maybe that is a "duh" comment, but I don't know that I've noticed much of a difference between the two before, other than my inability to keep a consistent pace. Nate promises to be at the finish line, ready to take my picture. My dear husband has been so supportive. Here it is, 6:55 on a Saturday morning. He's been up for over a half hour preparing to go with me to my race. For a guy who likes to stay up late and sleep in on the weekends, this wouldn't be his first choice, but he does it willingly and without complaint. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog! I welcome your comments as we all are on the journey of life together.