Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hole

In the past two days, two of my friends have had babies. And then this morning, another friend posted on facebook that she is going to have her second. My facebook newsfeed is filled with baby and ultrasound photos. I'm so happy for all of them, but alongside of that happiness is sorrow, and it honestly feels like there is a hole. I've tried to fill that hole with my husband, work, furry children, and most days I'm ok. But then there's days like yesterday and today where I have the constant question going through my head, "why not me?" And yet I look at my life and I can't imagine fitting children into it all. And yet, I guess I wish I had the chance to find a way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog! I welcome your comments as we all are on the journey of life together.