Sunday, June 10, 2012

Letter from the running shoes.

Hey you!  Yeah, you! The one signed up to run the Chicago Marathon on October 7th.  Do you plan to ever get moving on this thing called training?  It is June 10th, you know. You have FOUR months. That's right, FOUR!  To say you need to get crackalackin' is an understatement. Yeah, you've had some good excuses - moving and being sick - however, you need to quit your whining and get moving. We've got a race to prepare for and you need to start eating right and moving tons more! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning. I'm ready to go - just need to get laced on your feet is all.  I'll sit here and wait for as long as it takes but know that you're not doing yourself any favors by ignoring me. You'll thank me for this, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog! I welcome your comments as we all are on the journey of life together.